CREATE A LIFETIME OF AMAZING MEMORIES WITH LUXURY CRUISING
From mega ocean liners that resemble fantastic floating cities to intimate river cruising vessels that feel like an elegant boutique hotel, the world of cruising has something for every taste.
Isn’t it time you escape your routine for something extraordinary?
Travel has always been inspired by the allure of escape. As a traveler, you delight in exploring faraway lands, sampling exotic cuisine, and taking in the treasures of the world.
Adventure. Escape. Luxury. Cruising offers it all and more, all from the comfort of your floating hotel on the water.
In fact, ocean and river cruises are an effortless way to re-connect with your loved ones, since connected suites, inclusive dining, and daily excursions make exploring together an effortless adventure. And if you’ve been out of the “travel game” for a bit, a cruise is the ideal way to dip your toe back in—as your luxurious ship sails you to new enchanting lands with ease.
Whether you’re craving an eco-adventure tour of Antarctica, a week of private yachting in the azure waters of the Mediterranean, or a long weekend getaway to the laid-back Bahamas, we can make your cruising dreams into reality.
Welcome to The New Era of Cruising
Gone are the days of being packed like sardines on a lackluster liner with a boring buffet and little to do.
Today’s cruise ships have been reimagined into elegant, extravagant architectural wonders that cater to a guest’s every desire and more.
Real grass lawns with a putting green and BBQ restaurant will make you feel like you’re at a five-star resort. Ice skating rinks, indoor skydiving, and escape rooms will keep the kids busy all day. Chef-led cooking lessons, wine tastings, escape rooms, surfing, yoga, expert seminars on culture, history, and science are just some of the other offerings available on today’s modern ships.
Your Perfect Vacation
Modern cruising is all about variety, personalization, and authentic experiences.
Cruising offers the structure of an itinerary with room for flexibility, the opportunity to see the world in comfort, and the convenience of relaxing while you travel to your next destination.
Immersive Shore Excursions
Live Like The Locals With Immersive Shore Excursions
Disembarking leads to an array of immersive, authentic excursions that embody the spirit of experiential travel.
In Thailand, sample fresh mangosteen, lychee, or durian at Bangkok's colorful floating market, Damnoen Saduak, where vendors sell fresh produce out of floating shops.
In the Dominican Republic, take a guided trek through the lush rainforest leading to a stunning waterfall, where your guide will serve you cold rum punch as you enjoy a swim in the refreshing water.
In Barcelona, visit the hottest wine and tapas bars with a local guide who will wine and dine you. Experience the best local veal cutlets, honey-glazed partridge wings, ceviche, local meats and cheeses, and decadent desserts, all with local wine pairings.
This is just a small sample of the innumerable excursion experiences available to modern cruisers!
Luxurious vessels. Boutique-style interiors. Farm-to-table, Michelin-inspired cuisine. Impeccable service.
When you book a river cruise with Cultivating Connections Travel Planners, you’re stepping into a world
defined by the intimate, the cultured, and the personalized.
From Asia to North America to Europe, river cruising delivers a seamless travel experience defined by
luxury and ease. River cruising also offers:
• Convenience: Smaller ships can easily navigate shallow waters, allowing travelers to set foot right in the
heart of charming towns.
• Variety: Ease of travel allows river cruises to make multiple ports of call - sometimes as many as 10 in a
• All-Inclusive: Most river cruises offer a truly all-inclusive experience, including gourmet food, top-shelf
wine and spirits, and excursions.
• Authenticity: Fewer guests allow more opportunity for genuine cultural exploration. Regional food, wine,
and even entertainment are featured onboard. Faster docking and undocking means more time to take
in the local culture.
• Efficiency - Traveling across large areas by train, plane, or car is time consuming and expensive. But
river cruising lets you visit a larger region--and you only need to unpack once!
Are you planning a group trip?
Click here to find out why group travel could be a great fit for your organization!
"We had such an outstanding trip to Las Vegas. From the beginning, Erin took care of everything from airport transfers to upgraded rooms at the Paris hotel, overlooking the Eiffel Tower. She even surprised us with wine and chocolate-covered strawberries and a limo tour of Vegas. Erin was accommodating and knowledgeable about everything we wanted to do. We had the best time connecting on our girl’s weekend, and I can’t wait for Erin to plan our next trip!!"
Oklahoma City, OK
Cities on the sea. 5-star entertainment. Endless dining options. When you book your ocean cruise with us, you’re not only getting a vacation on the water---you’re embracing the world as your playground!
Ocean cruising offers something for everyone. From mega-ships cruising the Caribbean to smaller luxury liners sailing to more intimate destinations like French Polynesia, Greece, or New England, modern ocean cruising has it all.
• Endless Variety - Most ocean cruise ships are large enough to accommodate huge numbers of activities, shopping, and restaurants, so boredom is never an issue. Whether you love being active or prefer to take it easy, you call the shots.
• Amazing Value - Your cruise fare includes your food, accommodation, entertainment, and sometimes even excursions. The value can’t be beat.
• Family Friendly - From toddlers to grandparents, cruising is a great way to get the family together. Family entertainment, kids clubs, teen hangouts, and adults-only venues ensure there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
• Exotic Destinations - Ocean cruising isn’t only for the Caribbean. We have itineraries all over the world and on each continent, including Antarctica!
• Options For Everyone - Whether you prefer mega-ships, sailing yachts, or a Polar Class 5 adventure liner, ocean cruisers come in all shapes and sizes.